- This data protection notice applies to data processing by:
lemontree.xyz – D.Akopyan D.Kissmann W.Krappen GbR | lemontree.xyz | Wienburgstraße 207 | 48147 Münster, Germany
- When you place an order with lemontree.xyz GbR or transmit data for the purpose of preparing a quotation, the following information is collected:
- Salutation, first name, last name,
- a valid e-mail address,
- telephone number (landline and/or mobile)
- Information that is necessary for the preparation of offers or the execution of orders.
The collection of this data is done,
- to be able to identify you as a customer
- to be able to provide you with an offer or to execute and process an order;
- for correspondence with you;
- for invoicing purposes;
- to process any liability claims that may exist and to assert any claims against you.
The data processing is carried out upon your request and is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b of the German Data Protection Act (DSGVO) for the aforementioned purposes for the appropriate processing of inquiries and orders and for the mutual fulfillment of obligations arising from the business relationship.
The personal data collected for the inquiries/orders will be stored until the expiry of the legal obligation to retain data and then deleted, unless we are obliged to store data for a longer period in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO due to tax and commercial law retention and documentation obligations (from the German Commercial Code (HGB), German Criminal Code (StGB) or German Tax Code (AO)) or you have consented to storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO. 3.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. Only insofar as this is necessary according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of business inquiries placed orders, your personal data will be disclosed to third parties.
- You have the right:
- In accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to lemontree.xyz GbR at any time. This has the consequence that the data processing, which was based on this consent, may no longer be continued for the future;
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if they were not collected from me, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to demand the immediate correction of incorrect or completion of your personal data stored by me;
- pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO, to request the deletion of your personal data stored by me, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 of the German Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and we no longer require the data, but you need it for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 of the DSGVO;
- pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller; and
- complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our registered office for this purpose.
- If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to email@example.com.